Listed below are the policies for the following:
Terms & Conditions, Privacy, Shipping, Returns & Cancellations
Faceted Press Terms and Conditions
The term Faceted Press or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is PO Box 682282, Park City, Utah 84068. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
Collection of Information
We collect personally identifiable information, like names, postal addresses, email addresses, etc., when voluntarily submitted by our visitors. The information you provide is used to fulfill your specific request. This information is only used to fulfill your specific request, unless you give us permission to use it in another manner, for example to add you to one of our mailing lists.
The Site may use cookie and tracking technology depending on the features offered. Cookie and tracking technology are useful for gathering information such as browser type and operating system, tracking the number of visitors to the Site, and understanding how visitors use the Site. Cookies can also help customize the Site for visitors. Personal information cannot be collected via cookies and other tracking technology, however, if you previously provided personally identifiable information, cookies may be tied to such information. Aggregate cookie and tracking information may be shared with third parties.
Distribution of Information
We may share information with governmental agencies or other companies assisting us in fraud prevention or investigation. We may do so when: (1) permitted or required by law; or, (2) trying to protect against or prevent actual or potential fraud or unauthorized transactions; or, (3) investigating fraud which has already taken place. The information is not provided to these companies for marketing purposes.
Commitment to Data Security
Your personally identifiable information is kept secure. Only authorized employees, agents and contractors (who have agreed to keep information secure and confidential) have access to this information. All emails and newsletters from this site allow you to opt out of further mailings.
Privacy Contact Information
By e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to make changes to this policy. Any changes to this policy will be posted.
Faceted Press Shipping Policy
All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm.
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. Please note that some orders using 1st Class USPS mail will not have tracking numbers.
The rate charged for the shipping of your order is based on the type of products, and your location. Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to not place your order if you decide not to.
If an item goes on back order we will let you know when the item will become available.. When the item becomes available we will ship it to you.
Faceted Press Order Cancellation Policy
Hardcover books and other physical materials
Once a payment has be received either through PayPal or Simplify Commerce, you will have one hour from the time of purchase to cancel order by emailing email@example.com to request a cancellation. At that time, you will be issued a refund through the payment service. After that time, your product will have been processed for shipping and will be sent to you.
eBooks and other downloadable materials
Once a payment has be received either through PayPal or Simplify Commerce,you will not be able to cancel unless you specify via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A refund will only be given if the product purchased HAS NOT been downloaded. If the product was downloaded, no refund will be given.
Faceted Press Refund Policy
All physical materials may be returned if they are in the original, good condition – no folds, tears, marks or other signs of use.
You will have 15 days from the time of receipt to return products
Returns should be sent via USPS to:
PO Box 682282
Park City, Utah 84068
In order to return an item, please email Katie@facetedpress.com with reasons for returning items and your purchase receipt. Refunds will ONLY be issued after the items have been received and confirmed that they are still in good, resellable condition.Shipping for returns
The customer will pay for shipping for returns.
Credit for returns
Refunds will be provided via electronically using the same method as the purchase. Initial shipping costs will not be refunded, only the cost and tax for the items.